Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random YouTube post: Josh computernerd01

If you've read the title of this post then you know that this is not the usually post about a band or CD, but a post about one of my (many) favorite YouTubers. The first time I talked about a YouTuber on my blog was one of my very first posts, and I talked about Charlieissocoollike who on top making random vlogy type videos also makes "music videos" of sorts for his original songs. If you have not done so go check out his YouTube page, which I will post a link to at the end. Anyway, back to today's topic: Josh, better known as computernerd01. Aside from making random skit videos, he writes, films, and stars in parodies of popular music videos. He parodies artists anywhere from Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black (who hasn't?) to Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga. So if you're bored with nothing to do, or if you just feel like laughing, check out Josh's channel. Here is one of my personal favorite parody videos by the computernerd01, called Party in the Local Park:
And here is the link to Charlieissocoollike's channel in case you want to check that out as well:
http://www.youtube.com/charlieissocoollike

No comments:

Post a Comment