Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun.

Fun. I can't think of any words I could use to describe this band; I can't even think of what genre they would fall under... Unless of course fantastic was a genre. But, in all seriousness I think everyone should know who this band is. Their music and Nate's voice is different than almost anything I've heard before and it never gets old. For a while I had their CD, Aim and Ignite, playing on repeat in the car and I never got tired of it but my mom did, so now it's in my CD player in my room. I've had it on repeat for the past two days and I'm still not tired of it. Now that might just be me, but I still think everyone should give them a listen because this music will definitely not disappoint! Here is the video for one of my absolute favorite songs, Walking the Dog:

No comments:

Post a Comment